Contranym - a profile in contrast.
Medium roast with a dark profile. You will find a beautiful contrast of tone and flavor in this blend of South and Central America coffee. A medium roast specifically blended to produce a darker profile with a smooth finish. If you like a dark roast without the carbon or burnt taste -- this is the coffee for you! This blend holds up well to milk and sugar and is great as a drip, french press or Aeropress.
Milk Chocolate, Cookie Butter, Bold Finish
Recommended Brewing Techniques
- French Press
- Aeropress w/Prismo - Featured below
- 20 grams of finely ground coffee
- Start timer
- Immediately add 50 grams of water at boiling (208°F - 212°F)
- Stir for 20 seconds
- Let sit till 60 total seconds elapse
- Plunge into cup (20 second plunge)
- Drink as an espresso shot, or
- Add 100 grams of hot water for a Short Americano