Peru, Cutervo Microlot
The association of producers, Asprocafe - Cafetaleros El Santuario was founded on August 22, 2017 by only 30 farmers. It was named El Santuario for its close proximity to the national conservation area. Today, the association works with more than 400 producers in several areas located in the north, in the department of Cajamarca. Santuario specializes in collecting the best coffees from the district of Huabal.
In addition to providing technical assistance, collection and export services, the association’s core principles are to promote productivity and competitiveness in harmony with the environment, contribute to equitable human development, and to continuously improve the quality of life of its partners.
This is a certified Fair Trade, Organic Microlot.
Asprocafe - Cafetaleros El Santuario
Red Caturra, Typica, Pache and Bourbon
Raspberry, Dried Fruit, Smoke
- French Press
- Pour Over
- Aeropress w/Prismo - Featured below
- 20 grams of finely ground coffee
- Start timer
- Immediately add 50 grams of water at boiling (208°F - 212°F)
- Stir for 20 seconds
- Let sit till 60 total seconds elapse
- Plunge into cup (20 second plunge)
- Drink as an espresso shot, or
- Add 100 grams of hot water for a Short Americano